(1) When do your classes start?
They start whenever you want them to! You can download either audio or video according to your preference, and just the lectures you want, or all the lectures. Each lecture (remember to scroll all the way down on the lecture page!) contains links to recommended readings and other resources.
(2) Can I listen to the lectures on my iPod?
Yes! The audio files are all in standard mp3 format. Everything can be viewed or listened to on your various devices.
(3) How long are the lectures?
The length varies. Many are around 30 minutes or so, but others can be as long as 45-55 minutes.
(4) How much is each course?
At Liberty Classroom you don’t pay by course. One low fee — about $8 per month — gets you access to absolutely everything on the site: all the courses (plus additional courses we add in the future), the discussion forums, the optional live sessions, reading suggestions, all of it.
(5) Do you have any free samples?
We sure do. Click here!
(6) I’m a parent. How old do my children have to be to benefit from the resources at Liberty Classroom?
The courses are aimed at the general public, which means high schoolers should be able to follow them without difficulty. We’re available to answer your questions in the discussion forums.
(7) I prefer not to use credit cards. Do you accept other forms of payment?
You may send checks made out to Liberty Classroom to P.O. Box 701447, St. Cloud, FL 34770. If you’d like to pay via PayPal, that can also be arranged. Contact us and we’ll work things out.
(8) Shouldn’t it be Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom, rather than Tom Woods’s? (We do get this question.)
This is a style issue that can go either way, but the ’s is preferred for one-syllable words ending in s.
(9) Do you plan to add more courses?
Yes! As a matter of fact we’re asking members what they’d like to see us produce. Feel free to add your own suggestion.