- Are you interested in history and economics from a pro-freedom perspective, but don’t know where to begin or which sources you can trust?
- Do you wish you could defend yourself more effectively in discussions with friends, family, and colleagues?
- Is your history teacher or professor giving you a biased version of history?
- Do you read articles critical of the free society and wish you could answer them?
- Are you tired of propaganda and eager for the truth?
Then Liberty Classroom is for you.
Now you can learn real American and European history, as well as economics, from professors you can trust in an inexpensive online classroom that meets whenever you want it to. Lectures are available in both video and audio format, and can be viewed or listened to on your computer or on your mobile device. Discussion boards allow you to ask questions of faculty and discuss course content with fellow students.
Our U.S. history courses – one of which extends from the colonial period through Reconstruction, and the other from the late nineteenth century to the present – are taught by Dr. Kevin Gutzman, Dr. Brion McClanahan, and me.
I think we make a pretty good team. Dr. Gutzman, co-author with me of Who Killed the Constitution? The Federal Government vs. American Liberty from World War I to Barack Obama, is also the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution (a New York Times bestseller) and James Madison and the Making of America. Dr. McClanahan is the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Founding Fathers and The Founding Fathers’ Guide to the Constitution. And I wrote, among other books, the New York Times bestsellers The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History and Meltdown.
With a faculty like this, you can bet you’ll be learning history you won’t find in any textbook.
Want to learn real economics, but just don’t have the time? Listen to our course in your car, and cut through the propaganda you find in the New York Times.
Also look at the astonishing array of topics covered in our Western civilization course. (Click here for part one, and here for part two.) Imagine having the chance to learn all that, taught by a professor who happens to like Western civilization. That professor is Dr. Jason Jewell, chairman of the department of humanities at Faulkner University and an adjunct scholar of the Ludwig von Mises Institute.
Isn’t this material you wish you knew more about, but might have thought you didn’t have time to learn – or simply didn’t know where to begin? Liberty Classroom teaches it to you in bite-size chunks, at your own pace.
Want to see some samples? Click here.
Don’t have time to read? No problem. Just watch or listen to the lectures, and be amazed at how much you learn.
But if you do want to read more about these subjects, our professors eliminate the guesswork. For every topic covered they recommend the most reliable books and sources. No more trial and error: now you’ll know what’s worth your limited time, and what isn’t.
As we reach certain membership thresholds, we intend to add more courses — like the course on Keynesian economics we just unveiled.
What You Get
Members get access to all this:
- a complete overview of U.S. history (the equivalent of two courses);
- a history of Western civilization (also two courses);
- a complete course in Austrian (free-market) economics;
- a course on logic;
- a course in U.S. Constitutional history;
- a course explaining, and then refuting, Keynesian economics;
- a course on the history of political thought;
- discussion forums, where you can ask us questions and interact with other members;
- monthly live sessions with faculty;
- additional courses to come
– for just $99 per year. That comes out to less than the price of one movie ticket per month. Where can you find a better deal than that?
The distortions and omissions of the political, media, and academic establishments have gone on long enough. Liberty Classroom offers you a unique opportunity to learn these crucial subjects from scholars committed to the truth.
I know you’ll be thrilled with what we have in store for you. I’m looking forward to some great discussions. Join us today!
Thomas Woods, Ph.D.
Founder, Liberty Classroom
P.S. Want to buy a gift subscription? Click here.