Earn 50% commissions by promoting Liberty Classroom through our affiliate program. Whenever someone joins the site (and stays subscribed beyond the refund period) through your affiliate link, which we supply you, you earn 50% of the subscription price.
If you are a member of Liberty Classroom, you are automatically enrolled in our affiliate program. Simply follow the directions below. (If you are not a member of the site, please follow this link to find out how to participate.)
It is essential that you read this entire page before signing up for the program.
Right off the bat, we need to tell you two things:
(1) Our platform does not allow us to track affiliate sales for gift subscriptions. If someone comes to our site through your link and buys a gift subscription for someone else, we cannot credit you. We would love to be able to, but this is an unfortunate limitation of our platform.
(2) We are currently not offering commissions for our lifetime (Master-level) membership, because it is so heavily discounted right now. When the price rises to $497 in 2016, we’ll be offering 50% commissions on that as well.
Now for some questions and answers.
(1) How does the program work?
Just like Amazon, which gives you your own special link and then pays you for all the sales made through your link, we give you a link, unique to you, that you can use to help promote us. Use that link on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, etc. If someone clicks on it and subscribes, you earn 50% of the subscription price.
(2) Great! How do I get started?
Just do these simple things:
(a) Click on Account Settings.
(b) Toward the bottom you’ll see your referral link. It will look something like this: http://www.libertyclassroom.com/dap/a/?a=001
(c) Use that link in Facebook, Twitter, on your blog, wherever, when you’re telling people how wonderful our site is.
(d) Earn money every time someone subscribes through your link!
(3) When do I get paid?
We pay commissions on the first of each month. On that date you will be paid for all subscribers your link has brought in for whom more than 30 days have elapsed. For example, if someone joined via your link on May 20, you would be paid for that referral on July 1.
(4) How do I get paid?
(5) Do you have any banners I can use on my site?
Yes. Click here.
(6) When people click on my special link their browsers show only http://www.libertyclassroom.com, and not my whole affiliate link. Will I still get credit for their subscriptions?
Yes. Your special link will not appear in their browser windows. All they will see is plain old http://www.libertyclassroom.com. But rest assured that the system is working just fine.
(7) I never received the email with my login information.
If you have not received an email from us within one hour, and you’ve checked your spam folder, drop us a note and we’ll rectify that.
(8) Are there rules I need to follow?
Yes. They are:
(a) No spamming. Anyone engaged in spam will be removed from the program immediately, and all commissions will be forfeited.
(b) Do not use the affiliate program to get a discounted membership to the site for yourself. In the world of affiliate marketing this is considered the lowest of the low. You are above this. Self-referrals will also be cause for termination from the program.
(c) No cash rebates. You may offer non-cash bonuses to encourage people to join our site through your affiliate link.
(d) Do not misrepresent our product.
(e) Do not use negative words such as “scam” or “don’t buy” in any PPC or promotional campaign. It damages our names, reputation, and brand. Liberty Classroom is a high-quality product, and we strongly disapprove of clickbait tactics like this.
(f) No cookie stuffing.
(g) If you earn more than $600 in a calendar year from our affiliate program, you must send us a W-9. Send it to info -at- libertyclassroom dot com.
Thanks for helping us promote Liberty Classroom!